RDFX is the sole dealer for Jam Bike, from St Petersburg Russia, in Hong Kong. If you're looking for a one of a kind frame that's made to order to your body measurement from Russia, contact email@example.com
Some specs for these frame sets:
- Each of these frames made of high-end tubes Columbus HSS, Columbus Life and Dedacciai Adamantis.
- Full carbon forks, strong and very light, with a 1.5" tapered steerer
- In both frames, the rear brake is internal wiring of stainless tubes. For Equalizer it is located in the top tube, for Mudmaster it is located in the down tube.
- Head tube 44 mm, 31.6 mm seatpost. Integrated seatpost clamp. The bottom bracket 68 mm, British thread. Removable aluminum hanger.
- Weight of the frame Equalizer 550 mm - 1690 g; Weight of the fork - 375 g
- Weight of the frame Mudmaster 550 mm - 1720 g; Weight of the fork - 450 g
Cost of Jam Equalizer - from 1390 USD.
Cost of Jam Mudmaster - from 1490 USD.
Painting of the each frameset can be done in three ways:
- The first option - the standard painting of the frame and fork in one color. Color can be selected as desired.
- The second option is presented in the photographs Madmaster. This scheme offers an optional, extra 100 USD. The combination of colors can be chosen independently.
- The third option presented model equalizer. Option is 150 USD, the same color can be selected.
Stoked to see the Slovenian roads in this video. Can't wait to see the next one.